Noco Genius 1 - 6V/12V Battery Charger trickle charger (also suitable for Lithium Ion batteries)
Genius 1 | 1-Amp Battery Charger, Battery Maintainer, and Battery Desulfator
The all-new GENIUS1, one of the most powerful, highest-performing, energy-efficient, and compact chargers yet. The GENIUS1 is a 6-volt and 12-volt battery charger, battery maintainer, and battery desulfator rated at 1-amp for lead-acid automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free, plus lithium-ion batteries. Battery clamps are included as well as integrated eyelets. The eyelet connectors can be used by removing the battery clamp with a hex key. The battery charger is protected against reversed polarity and is spark-proof. It is also protected against overcharging, open-circuits, short-circuits and overheating. Ultimately a completely automatic charger that will safely take care of all your batteries needs.
The battery charger has 6 modes:
- 12V Lithium 14,2V for lithium batteries
- 12V COLD/AGM 14,8V for 12V lead-acid batteries
- 6V NORM 7,25V for 6V lead-acid batteries
- 12V NORM 14,5V for 12V lead-acid batteries
- FORCE MODE for manually charging batteries all the way down to 0-volts
- Stand-by where the battery charger awaits further instructions from the mode button
- Fully automatic battery charger
- Compatible with all 6V and 12V batteries, including lithium batteries.
- Adapter is connected directly to the power outlet
- Designed for continued usage
- Auto-Memory returns the last charge mode when connected after a disconnection.
- Charge batteries from 1-volt and manually charge batteries with Force-mode all the way down to 0 volts.
- Charging current of 2 Amps
- Not suitable for 24V Batteries
Working Voltage AC: 110–240VAC, 50–60Hz
Charging Voltage: 14,5V, 14,8V AGM, 14,2V Lithium and 7,25V for 6V batteries
Min. Battery voltage: 2.0V
Output Power: 15W
Voltage ripples: <4%
Ambient temperature: -20°C tot +40°C
Compatible Batteries: All 6V and 12V types lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca and GEL), 12V AGM and 12V Lithium/ LiFePO4 batteries
Battery Capacity: 30Ah
Dimensions: 92 x 59 x 32 mm (L x W x H)
Housing Protection: IP65
Weight: 0,5 kg
Thermal Compensation: yes
Warranty: 3 year Hassle-Free
See the videos below for more information