Carmo electronics offers a rewinding service for rotors, stators, starters etc.
Although we mainly supply new alternators, we also offer the option of revising rotors and stators that are not listed in our catalogue.
- Your stator will be stripped to the metal core.
- The metal core will be sandblasted and cleaned.
- Afterwards the metal core will be coated with an extra thick isolation layer.
- The next step is the rewinding of the insolated stator core or rotor.
- When the stator is wound with new copper windings, the dynamo goes through final assembly and is coated with a two layer protective coating.
Starters and external alternators (external fan cooled alternators) usually contain bearings, carbon brushes, rectifiers and/or diodes which we will replace if necessary.
We offer a 3 year warranty on this service.
It takes about 1 week to rewind your parts.
Stator - €179,50
Start engines - We will offer a price after research
(Prices are exclusive) 21% VAT/TAX)
If you want non-standard items to be revised, then the price can be higher.
If this is the case then you will be informed before revision is started.