Testing Ignition unit
You pay this amount if your unit has been tested by Carmo.
Testing within 3 working days.
(We also offer a fast service, with delivery by 10:00, ready after 16:00 Mon-Fri)
Our tests are Simulation-based tests, all signals that are offered to the unit are simulated on our unique test table.
This way we can approach the reality close to 100%. We test dynamic, not static measures such as using tables from the workshop manual.
What is tested?:
- Variable load on outputs
- Advance ignition curve relative to the rpm
- Power of the spark at variable load
- Charging of the ignitioncoil in TCI systems and peak voltage at CDI Systems
- Operation at different voltages (8V - 15.5 V)
- Temperature dependence
- Idle up to the rpm limiter
- Endurance test, at least 25 minutes (longer on request)
- Water resistance
- Electromagnetic compatibility tests
- If present, tachometer output, Electronic fuel pump output, TPS and vacuum input, standard / neutral safety
If possible, the circuit board will be provided with two layers of professional moisture protective coating after testing.